Serves 4 / estimated time 1 hour 45 minutes / Level 3/4
- 24 oysters Gilardeau
- 2 leeks
- 200g oyster mushrooms
- 6 eggs
- About 50g butter
- 200g spinach
- A dozen hazelnuts
- A half bottle of champagne
- 1 lemon
- A half bottle of white wine
- Put in a pan or roasting pan 2 onions cut into large pieces, 2 garlic cloves, chopped 4, a glass of white wine .Posez oysters on top.Boil until the oysters open.
- Once open skip the juice and discard the Chinese oysters on a platter.
- Sweat the spinach with a knob of butter.
- Slice the white of 2 leeks finely, faires return without coloring until they are crystallized.
- SautÃ© the mushrooms in a pan with olive oil and chopped onion.
- Chop finely ten hazelnuts.
- sabayon Preparation: In a bowl, put 6 egg yolks, 6 tablespoons of champagne, season. Whip by an eight, all on a water bath.
Warning, you should always be able to put your hand under the bowl, proof that itÂ will not be too hot. When the mixture is creamy, remove from the water bath.
- In the bottom of the shell, place the leeks, spinach, a few pieces of oyster, the oyster minced, pinch and finally hazelnut sabayon. Spend time in the oven is the sabayon au gratin, and meanwhile raise the oyster juice with butter and lemon juice
- Presentation: In a plate put coarse salt or marzipan nuts under each oysters and juice into a glass.