Parma ham, dried tomatoes , mozzarella and monkfish skewers
Serves 4 / Estimated time 45 min / Level 1/4
- 400g Penne
- 200g Mozzarella
- 500g monkfish
- 100g Parmesan
- Ham 80g
- 150g onions
- 20cl of white wine
- 30cl of fresh cream
- Salt pepper
- Dry your monkfish and flour , then cut into medallions about 2cmÂ
- Cut the onion into small cubes ,
- Cut the mozzarella into cubes the size of a thumb.
Cook penne 4 minutes less than the time indicated on the package
- Rinse with cold water to remove the starch and keep them cool .
- Fry the cut anglerfish, brown on each side with olive oil.
- The book * .
- In the same pan , sautÃ© the onion, cut into small dice.
- Deglaze with white wine , reduce and add the cream .
- Add pasta and cook for 2-3 minutes up the heat, check seasoning , add the diced mozzarella .
In a bowl , place the pasta on top ask monkfish skewers , and Parma ham slice , then a tour of the pepper mill.