with asparagus, prawns and Parmesan shavings
Serves 4 / Estimated time 1 hour / level 1/4
- 170g onions
- 400g raw round rice
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 250g asparagus
- 960g = 12 pieces of prawns
- 100g parmesan
- 20cl of white wine
Chop an onion,Â asparagus sort and prepare the prawns
- 1 / Cook in a pan an onion without browning, add the asparagus peelings and dead crawfish.
- 2 / Deglaze with white wine, let it evaporate, wet and boil throughout the recipe by adding water.
- 3 / Make a bundle with the asparagus and cook them in the broth. Refresh.
- 4 / Add the rice deglazed with white wine. Season (beware of salt because Parmesan is salty), the broth a little more than the height of the rice and stir with a spatula gently so as not to break the grains.
- 5 / Cook half the time shown on your package. When cooked, it is necessary that your rice is dry (beware of wet slowly). Put it on a plate to cool, and meanwhile grate the Parmesan, pre-cook the prawns in a pan, recover the same frying pan to put the rice.
- 6 / Skip your broth chinese, wet rice, finish cooking in the amount of butter and olive oil off the heat and add the Parmesan.
- 7 / Put the prawns seconds in a hot oven.
- 8 / Draw.