light broth tumeric as a stew
Serves 4 / Estimated time 1 hour / level 2/4
- 1 chicken bouillon cube
- 200g carrots
- 120g onions bells
- 240g turnips
- 80g of small pellets
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 12 Star anise “star anise”
- Salt, pepper (for the record)
- 4 tomatoes (400g)
- 3 soles 400g
1 / Sunrise skin sole:
- Pre-cut the tip of the tail, pull the skin towards the head, do the 2 sides.
- Fillet with a sole fillet knife (quite thin and flexible knife) and keep them fresh
2 / Cooking:
- 100cl Boil water with the chicken stock cube
- Peel the carrots, onions, and turnips, cook them in the broth, cool vegetables
- Cook apart weights, recovering the cooking water to blanch the tomatoes
- Raise the stalk tomato and make a cross shaped incision on the underside.
- Before serving, remove the broth 2, check the seasoning, add in a shot, and in the other poach soles for a few minutes, add turmeric, star anise and finally stir in the vegetables.
- In the bottom of the shell, place the leeks, spinach, a few pieces of oyster, the oyster minced, pinch and finally hazelnut sabayon. Spend time in the oven is the sabayon au gratin, and meanwhile raise the oyster juice with butter and lemon juice
- Presentation: In a plate put coarse salt or marzipan nuts under each oysters and juice into a glass.